Friday, October 29, 2010

Blueprint For A Marshmallow Gun



unfortunately far too quickly. The daily routine takes place and everything is taken for granted. Sorry! And forget that it is simply not natural. I do so in the near future, time for me and my everyday life.

The break is now two weeks past. It was absolutely amazing. You will no doubt read a lot about it and I can confirm everything is 100%. I can only again thank the participating girls and constantly saying how great it was to you. Also thank Rabbit, Pedi, Jenny mouse Marit, Dani, Nina , Martin and Stefan. The only photos I've never been a better and enjoyed the time with you.
But the best, nicest, funniest, most wonderful, like ... Impressions you see on the VIDEO OUT

break 2010 - a 11-minute input and review from Daniela Peuss on Vimeo .



I'm already looking forward to you the next time to be allowed in my arms.

Great reports and photos can be found here:
Tanja
Nina
Silke
Eva
Nadine here and here
Catherine
Sandra here here and here
Jazzica here and here
Sandra
Steffi mouse
Imme
Ellen
Melanie here and here

I hope I have nobody overlooked or forgotten. If so, then please send me a link ;-)


I also have some before and some scrapped after the break.



are since you were with me
closure of airspace
moments in our lives
today, tomorrow, always
and off
whirlwind
XO
noodles always go
Sunday morning
into the sky
immediately fell
You

and some is still present and the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment