Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pinnacle Pctv 150e 55e Win 7

Bad, bad corks and

if one is so completely excluded from the outside world. There is coming one for a few weeks not to the web and you're in withdrawal.
But now, now I'm back ... ... malganzliebzumeinemschwiegervaterwink

We girls are already strong in the OUT PREPARATION . We reviewed the Meterial, our layouts translated to a lot of ideas, check out the site (sigh) had and a small test meal (mmmmh) increase
To the tension and to you to sweeten the time before, the lovely Dani a wonderful little Sneak video made for you. Take you to drink and to munch on, lean back and geniiiiiiiiiießt ...


We look forward to hearing from you Daniela Peuss on Vimeo .




Otherwise, I've gescrapt also some other things.

A few cards


and viiiiiele note as a souvenir booklet






A notebook for Moritz to be 1.selbst earned money to Manage








A small mini for me. This I can finally write down ideas for minis and sometimes track layout.






Oh, and I can show you a little late our post-holiday decoration . all the stones and sticks are from Croatia.













layouts, mini albums, cards and other knick-knacks is the days.

Well, now I'll do a little something for the morning break and and tomorrow, oh, on the day after tomorrow I should do something over and over after tomorrow I am determined not complete yet. Alas, as I know, I remember about about after tomorrow and have a good idea. About About About About tomorrow then I grab out my 7 things. About About About About About About Tomorrow I am going to love Pedi and sweet and we go straight to the Tine Castanea Resort . Maybe we have to drink a little time in Lüneburg a cup of coffee and stroll a bit. Because on Thursday are still some preparations.
So my sweet, I hope I see About About About About About About About Tomorrow quite a lot of you ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment