Saturday, July 24, 2010

Antibiotics Cause Urine Cloudyness

Productive Summer Project 6 + different-

Another project for our summer vacation.
will I gather the next days and weeks, probably a few cans.
Fortunately we have a dog that has always always hungry, and now just get canned food cans :-)

not even umklebt with paper for pens, brushes, spoons and Co, but colorfully painted, maybe with a few holes for candles.





And I've found it here at Helmold - Hertrich. You will also find much to sigh ;-)




still very important to me to show you ...

the otherwise-wonderful blog attract



A blog that has nothing to do with time Live style, at least not required to live style. Which is not a "must have" goes, but only to people like you and me and I find that dream ...


Is not that a beautiful and true sentence which Mr Watts and Hans said:
. "It is important that one is interested in his fellow man, even if the are quite different, but maybe just be selfish so ... that does not work."



you all a beautiful Saturday morning and up.


ADDENDUM
I have a blog, get dressed differently "only just discovered this afternoon. Perhaps as a 1 / 2 hour before I showed it here. Since I read it and am always enthusiastic about it. In fact we should just talk to myself even strangers on the street. For many I did not think what to tell them and have experienced. Too bad I am unfortunately not the type to people just like to talk on the street ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment