Friday, July 23, 2010

The Lonely Soul By Armattoe

get dressed again plays a round of

sigh. So at the early morning :-)

It is re-upload the images. Respectively. it goes to Mozilla, Opera still does not. Anyway, I once again the main thing you can show you. Would be a pity now that I will be busy again on my blog ;-)

Do you know already sfgirlbybay ?
No? I love this blog. Could Zöbern hours and find it amazing that in addition everything is again divided into various categories .

Look, these are small purses not the cracker :-)))





Otherwise it rains on us since yesterday, the temperature is falling and no improvement in sight. Was also clear. Finally, start with us next week, the summer holidays, because we need some nice weather? And then there is also the Formula 1 race in Hockenheim, the Moritz waiting impatiently since Christmas. Temperatures just around 20 degrees were not bad. But rain? No, it should really not on weekends.
Wish us, and Moritz times the fixed thumb. Maybe the sun can look after all times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment