me called my sister Ute:
"Heidi, sometimes fast switching on the TV, let's first
As a film comes from the 70's Do you see a girl playing with the Ute is.? and the same beautiful hair like I did before ... "
giggle, giggle
And you see the green grass skirt and yellow T-shirt? I had too! "
giggle, giggle
Well, I quickly called Moritz, we threw in the living room on the couch and I told by the way of the good old days :-) Of course I have also taken the same out my old photo album. And indeed, Ute with a green skirt and yellow T-shirt ...
And because I have the pattern and all of today find it all so beautiful, I am this morning made equal to the search.
of by Graziela
here and like the blog it.
And tomorrow I'll show you once again promised that from me :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment