We go on with my summer projects.
There is nothing more beautiful than on the balcony, terrace or garden to sit. It is already dark, somewhere crackle of the fire basket and you have lots of candles. You can hear the crickets chirping, if you're lucky (viiiiel luck), has also seen a few fireflies buzz (I've seen the last time 9 years ago which in Tuscany) who dreams only as to himself.
... sigh ...
As children, we have also crafted such lanterns. Air balloon, paste, colored paper, a bit of wire and you can start one.
's why today only a link from the wonderful Blog childhood magic
Sigh, as you can see how easy it can be to make children happy.
And this afternoon I ever buy a white shower curtain for our summer vacation Project 1. Moritz makes it all so not to wait until the summer holidays and will start today with our 1 project. Anyway, I also do not belong to the patient person and always wants everything now and immediately and now.
0 comments:
Post a Comment